Sunday, July 18, 2004

The start of a new work week

As I'm writhing this its after 9:30 PM, the end of the weekend. Tomorrow starts another work week. However, on the bright side I only have five days to go. I know so does everyone that works Monday till Friday. For me the is still an upswing. After my five days, I'll be off for four.

I checked the weather for next weekend and its calling for more rain. I hope not, but it is still too early to tell. It may be nice. If it is, I'm planning a bike ride on route 6 west. I know that I've been on that road a few times this year. Still I'm adding a spin, I'm going to take route 6 west out to Erire, PA. I tried to ride out there last year, but I ran out of time. Last year I still worked on the weekends and at 6:00 PM with more then 250 miles from home, I had to turn around. This year that will not be a problem. The only thing that I will have to worry about will be the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home