Tuesday, July 13, 2004

UFO's

Tonight on SciFi there are some specials about UFOs. I've never seen a UFO, but still believe that there must be something more then man out there. I have to admit that I would love to see one. I haven't yet and don't think that I will see one anytime soon.

We as a people think that there is nothing more out there. I feel that there must be.

One thing we need to do is to start looking at the world as not being flat as they did in the time of Columbus, but round. I know that everyone who reads this knows that the earth isn't flat, but space on the other hand is looked upon with a flat attitude. There has to be more out there then just this small planet. We just haven't found it yet.

Post you views, comments and any UFO sightings that you may have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home