Saturday, January 15, 2005

Need Some AAA NiMH Batteries?

While waiting for a pizza, I stopped at a local Radio Shack to kill some time. As I was looking around I decided that I needed to get some AAA NiMH Batteries. To my surprise a four pack was $19.99. A bit to high for me.

Lucky for me I know the sales person working there. He pointed out a great deal for $24.99. If you know what the XMODS are then you know that they run on AAA Batteries. It turns out that they have a pack of 8 rechargeable batteries and a charger for $24.99. The best part is that the 8 batteries are NiMH.

You could pay $19.99 for 4 AAA NiMH batteries or $24.99 for 8 NiMH batteries and a really cool charger.

Did I mention that the charger can charge 1 to 4 batteries? It can also charge AA or AAA NiCd or NiMH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home